THE SCIENCE OF BEAUTYFree Consultation
Advanced Skin Facial Treatment for...
- Restoration of skin moisture and glow
- Improvement in skin texture and tone
- Safe and effective
What is Advanced Skin Facial?
Cutting edge treatment advances, means that clinicians can use a small sample of your blood to separate the golden yellow plasma containing the platelets, from your red blood cells during your aesthetic clinic visit.
This golden yellow plasma is what we use to promote collagen in the skin and promotes fuller, less lined skin..
Advanced skin therapy is the latest medical treatment to cross over into the world of aesthetics.
Long established as a treatment for healing wounds, this treatment has been adopted by sports medicine and orthopedic specialties for many years.
Importantly this is a natural regenerative treatment, not a corrective treatment such as toxins and synthetic fillers
What can Advanced Skin Facial do for your skin?
- Give your skin a healthy, refreshed looking, younger glow
- Using the correct technique, this will increase your skin’s supply of nourishing blood, stimulate oil glands no longer functioning as well as they should, stimulate new fibrocytes to produce more skin firming collagen, and stimulate growth of new skin cells to thicken and smooth the skin.
- Growth factors play an important role in attracting stem cells which form new tissue
Advanced Skin Facial helps your recovery from the aging process and importantly, will always enhance the results of other rejuvenation treatments.
Why should I choose Advanced Skin Facial treatment?
- Treatment with Cellenis results in a restoration of skin moisture and glow, and an improvement in skin texture and tone.
- Cellenis is your insurance against ageing. You will maintain a youthful skin appearance better than a person who has not had Cellenis treatment.
- Cellenis is safe and effective, versatile, non-allergenic, and offers virtually no downtime or side effects.
- Clients who have a poor skin base line to start with, may experience exfoliation of the top layer of the skin after a few days as new fresh skin takes its place. Occasionally, and dependent on skin type, small bumps may develop and then soon disappear, in the fine skin area below the eyes. This is usually a collection of new cells (keratinocytes) at the injection needle site. Further proof of how your body’s growth factors are stimulating new skin development.
From the variety of difficult areas that can be treated to the treatment’s short downtime, the list of reasons to have Advanced Skin Facial treatment is long. The treatment is suitable for all skin tones.
While results may vary, most patients’ results will last for up to 12- 18 months when a top-up is needed as natural aging continues to take place.
Over the days and weeks following treatment, growth factors released by the platelets stimulate the growth of new blood vessels and more collagen growth, thickening the epidermis and providing an improvement in the skin’s texture and tone.
After careful research, our Clinic has chosen the Cellenis system to use for your Advanced Skin Facial treatment.
Cellenis ensures a high-quality product is made from your own blood, and you deserve nothing less than the best. Cellenis meets and exceeds the high level of regulatory control expected in an injectable medical device market.
Cellenis ensures a high percentage of platelets are separated from your blood and importantly, eliminates red blood cells which should not be injected.
Cellenis is CE Class IIb according to the European Directive 93/42/EEC, and USA FDA 510(k) cleared.
The manufacture of Cellenis is conducted in Israel following international standards for Quality Control Testing, Biocompatibility, Sterility and Shelf Life Tests and Environmental Control.
Simple cost-benefit equation for patients
When making a treatment choice, clients calculate a treatment’s benefits and measure them against the amount of pain, downtime, and risk associated with the treatment.
Cellenis measures up well as the amount of rejuvenation is substantial with almost no downtime and minimal risk.
What happens during treatment?
Similar to a sample being drawn from your arm for a blood test, blood is drawn into a tube containing an anticoagulant and a separating gel. This tube is then spun in a centrifuge, and the result is shown to the right.
The clear yellow plasma at the top of the tube contains your platelets. Red blood cells which cause inflammation, are trapped effectively below the unique and latest technology separating gel used in the Cellenis system. Only the clear yellow platelet-rich plasma will be injected into your skin.
After treatment, injection pinpricks may be seen, and there may be some moderate swelling from the injected fluid which soon subsides. Occasionally there may be some bruising due to the injecting process.
Cellenis™ Unique Features and Benefits:
- Proprietary medical-grade separation device designed to process 11 ml and 22ml blood.
- Biocompatible, certified, and xeno-free system, minimizing safety concerns.
- The device enables high platelet concentration by allowing your clinician to control the final volume of PRP.
- Specially formulated and proprietary inert Physical Separator Gel optimizes Cellenis biological profile by:
i. Virtually eliminating granulocytes, which are considered not beneficial in terms of the regeneration process and may contribute to a catabolic effect by secreting catabolic mediators, including metalloproteinases1.
ii. Eliminating undesired erythrocytes (red blood cells), which have been shown to significantly decrease fibroblast proliferation and augment apoptosis in vitro2.
iii. Substantial remnant of mononuclear cells present assists in fighting infection and is thought to enhance the anabolic effects.
- Growth Factor and Catabolic Cytokine Concentrations Are Influenced by the Cellular Composition of AFT. Sundman et al, Am J Sports Med. 2011.
- Red Blood Cells Inhibit Proliferation and Stimulate Apoptosis in Human Lung Fibroblasts In Vitro. Fredriksson et al, Scand J Immunol. 2004.